It's been a while since I last bore my testimony publicly, especially in writing. I felt inspired to do so today. I don't know why, but perhaps someone out there needed it. Only God knows the hearts and thoughts of His children, and often times He uses us , as His instruments, to reach out to others.
I posted my testimony on facebook for all my non-member family members and friends to read. I felt no hesitation at all or concern in regards to losing friends or getting negative feedback. I simply felt Heavenly Father's Love overwhelmed me and an immense gratitude for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I had to share it.
So here it is:
"I stand amazed today as a witness of God's beautiful creations with complete AWE! I am surrounded by so much of God's love and light. I am grateful to be called His greatest creation! I AM A CHILD OF GOD, I know this with all my heart.
I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. He died for me, and that I am only here but for a moment; thanks to His Atoning Sacrifice, I can return to be with Him
I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the true Church on this earth, as Christ organized it once before, when he was here on this Earth, and that Joseph Smith restored it to its fullness.
I know that the things which are written in both the Bible and the Book of Mormon are all true, and are God's words revealed through His Prophets and written for us to guide us, inspire us, motivate us and teach us of His Love and Plan for us. They are also a way for us to come unto Christ; to learn to become more like Him, to come to Know Him and truly love Him, to become His true followers/disciples.
I know that Pres. Thomas S. Monson stands as a witness of God today and as a living Prophet on this earth to guide us and lead us. He is the greatest living example of how to be a Disciple of Christ and of how to follow Him.
Though I am imperfect in every way and I make mistakes every day, I KNOW with all my heart where to turn for help and restitution. I know where I can find forgiveness and peace. I know that because of Christ I can be made whole again. Only thru Him can I be perfected. I am not expected to be perfect, I am human, but I can STRIVE for perfection and know that some day I will be made perfect (only thru Christ)
For now, I will continue to strive and live with my imperfections. I will find Joy thru my journey and endure to the end. Though sometimes life is very difficult, and challenging, I know that it is the only way that God can work His miracles thru me. He refines me and shapes me into the person I am meant to become in accordance to His plan and will for me.
I am so grateful to be married to a virtuous, righteous man who honors his priesthood and loves God and Christ. I am so grateful to have the four miracles that God has entrusted us with. They are truly a gift. I am grateful to have the family that I was born into, and the family I married into! I'm grateful for the wonderful friends I have gained over the years and for those that I have known for many more.
P.S Just in case you missed the most recently released New Testament Videos, here they are..I am in these one a lot more than I thought I would be. We shot two scenes on this day. I was so touched and filled with the spirit, it was hard to hold back tears. But, we had to. Viewing them now, I wept again and just rejoiced in the beauty of God's love for us in sending us His SON to Save us all. It is such a humbling experience to be a part of Heavenly Father's Plan and in helping build His Kingdom on this earth, as well as being a part of Missionary work, through these amazing videos. I can't imagine how many lives and hearts these will reach and touch for generations to come. It is a privilege and an honor to be a part of all this, it truly is humbling. I'm so grateful to Heavenly father to have had such opportunity. Enjoy...
And just in case you also didn't get a chance to see the one that Rob and I got to be a part of together, here it is: (we would have to show you where we are, it is hard to find us, but it is an amazing video)
These are pictures of the day we shot these scenes...plus some other days that I went in without the rest of the gang. But got to be with my new friends, which I met at the filming location. Amazing people!









http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4048/4284255242_22a964d5f5_o.jpg"/>








http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee180/juliewuliee/Headers%202/meal%20planning%20magic/linkcopy.png"/>









1 comment:
Francys, you truly are an inspiration to me. You are a wonderful example of someone striving to be like Christ and you radiate happiness in your pictures and in person. I am so happy to know you. This is just what I needed today. Thank you!
Jodi
Post a Comment